Friday, January 7, 2011

I couldn't hold out any longer....

Yes that's right I bought my 1st Maxi Dress.  I swore I would never buy one because I was never a fan of them but damn them because they have worn me down!  I'm forever seeing my gorgeous  friends wearing maxi's and looking great, especially the queen of maxi's - Linda :)

If I might add I did get an absolute BARGAIN!!  The maxi is from Bardot and was $99 reduced to $50 for post Xmas sales and then as of today Bardot were having a further 50% OFF all Sale Items..... The dress was only $25  OMG!!!  :)

Will this be the start of my love affair with Maxi's?

2 comments:

  1. Dress looke great B i love it good choice far better than the sass & bide dress and the price also. Good work its gorgeous.Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my 1st maxi last weekend, am wearing it tomoz nite, will post pics, am such a proud maxi owner haha !!

    ReplyDelete