Monday, January 17, 2011

Hail to the Maxi Dress Queen

I now introduce Linda - The Maxi Queen.

I'm sure most girls out there own a maxi dress or 2, hey I even bought my 1st one just last week after resisting for so long, and I LOVE IT.  Linda started purchasing Maxi's over 3 years ago, which helped start the trend here in Melbourne.  Linda has always been a little trend setter amongst our group of girls and also helped introduce me to my love affair with Sass & Bide. 

I was so impressed with Linda's collection of maxi dresses that I had to blog about it.  To start with, here is the fabulous Limda with her much loved collection.  Yes there are heaps, try and count them :)


Just laying these beautiful dresses out on the bed wasn't doing them justice, so it was time to strike a pose......




INTERVIEW WITH THE MAXI QUEEN LINDA

Q. So Linda, why do you own so many maxi dresses?
A. There are several reasons-
  1. They are very versatile, you can dress them up or down.
  2. They cover you up when you are having a "fat day"
  3. I like that they cover the top of my legs
  4. Perfect for Summer fashion
  5. They are really really pretty
Q. Do you have a favourite one?
A. Yes definately the Show Stopper is the black Shakuhachi.  *last 2 photos*

Q. Do you remember your 1st maxi purchase?
A. Yes, the green Bardot one *photo 13*.  It was bought from the Bardot Outlet 3 years ago on SALE for  $10

Q. Are you going to purchase any more?
A. Absolutely, If I see something I like I buy it because it makes me happy.  Also the best thing about maxi's is that they dont have to be overpriced to be pretty.

Thanks heaps for today Linda, it was alot of fun.  And to the readers, stay tuned for the next Linda installment -

My collection of "little black dresses"

XXX

2 comments:

  1. I think that there are 17 dresses in total.She is definitely the queen of maxi's and no one can take her title.
    Dont forget the crop black leather jacket that sammy and bianca had to have as a wardrobe basic. Love the story and you need a good wardrobe with high rods to hang them. Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. was there a bit of food spillage on dresses 2 and 3? Linda you dirty bitch.. maybe you need to do some more washing at my place.. or request my photoshop skills ; )
    Just joking, great blog girls!

    ReplyDelete