Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Dreaded FAT Photo

Every health kick has its trigger and it is usually in the form of a photo.  I was at my heaviest around New Years - 7kgs heavier then I would like to be :(

I did about 10 outfit changes before I went to the New Years party I was invited to, I just wasn't content with anything I was putting on.  It was a hot day which made it harder because when it's hot you usually want to wear less clothes.  It was this night that the dreaded FAT PHOTO was taken and it was loaded onto Facebook by a friend.  As soon as I saw it I quickly untagged myself from it and asked for it to be deleted... haha.  I have NEVER asked for a photo to be deleted, so it must have been bad.


Here is a picture of me that night.  It's not the FAT PHOTO cause that was deleted by my lovely friend.  But it's still shows that I was holding a bit extra beef  LOL



My friend Kendall is even funnier with her FAT PHOTO.  She keeps a copy of it in her bag to keep her motivated to eat well and exercise.  Me on the other hand, I never wanted to see that photo ever again!! haha


Since eating well and exercising almost every day I have lost 2kgs, so I'm pretty happy about that.  :) 

XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment