Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1st ZUMBA class = OUCH!

I have always been very co ordinated and good at most sports.  I incorrectly thought this would translate into Zumba. 

OMG I was a total SHIT TRUCK! lol. 

I haven't been a very big gym goer over the years, well actually I think I've been once or twice, so not much.  I didn't realise how hard it was to watch the instructor opposite you and try and copy what she was doing.  Trying to do the moves and co-ordinate my arms and legs just wasn't happening.  I looked like a baby giraffe.  However as the class went on I did get better - THANK GOODNESS.  I have now signed up for 25 classes because it's a look cheaper then paying $18 a week.  So that makes me commited and maybe a little stupid?? haha.

ZUMBA BEFORE SHOT


ZUMBA AFTER SHOT

Even though I look shocking, I loved it and looking forward to next week :)

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment