Friday, January 14, 2011

My man is broken

Healthy eating can be dangerous!!

Poor Paully was chopping up a heap of fruit to make us a supply of fruit salad for the week.  This routine has been done every week for the last month while we have been on our health kick.  It only takes a little lapse in concetration for disaster to occur.  You'll see by the pic that he chopped a fair chunk of his thumb - OUCH!  And for the record he was very brave :)



Something I have noticed when eating a lot healthier is the amount of chopping you do.... Fruit, Salad & Vegies, it never stops.  My 2 best friends now are - Sharp Knife & Tupperware.  Who would have thought that I'd be into Tupperware - OMG it's "The Shit!"

I think I might have a Tupperware party... OMG am I feeling ok?  Sammy, you have to come cause I come to yours!!  haha.

Anyways here's all our yummyness in my fantastic Tupperware Besties...



I'm out to dinner tonight and tomorrow night - I need to stay strong and eat well.  It's going to be hard  :(

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment