Friday, January 7, 2011

A new way to eat Takeaway :)

Friday night has always traditionally been  Takeaway Night

I could eat anything from Pasta to Pizza or mostly Fish & Chips.  So in a normal Fish & Chip eating frenzy I would normally eat -



Potatoe Cakes
  
Chippies

Gone are those days *fingers crossed*.  Tonights meal was Grilled Fish from the Fish & Chip Shop and my yummy salad with lemon dressing :)




I think it might be time to do a blog on some rewards that I bought myself for eating so well this week :)

XXX

2 comments:

  1. The take away needs to go on the back burner until your goal weight is achieved. You can make healthier take away choices like Nando's chicken with your favourite peri peri sauce or vietnamese steamed fish with chinese broccoli.
    NOOOOO HOT CHIPS OR POTATO CAKES this is full of saturated fat oil and starch which are now your enemies. Just like sugar. You dont need them for now.Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. No potatoe cakes or chips for me anymore :) I find I enjoy the grilled fish so much more with salad then with the chips and all the other crap that used to come with it. :)

    ReplyDelete