Friday, January 21, 2011

Unhealthy Diet PROOF

We were obviously not eating a lot of salad until 3 weeks ago.  Since eating salad almost every night for dinner we have been dressing it with sqeezed lemon - YUM!  Which are soon to be free with the growing of our lemon tree.... YAY :)  For today's lunch I'm going to replicate the yummy lunch Linda (the maxi queen) made for me on Monday - Egg White Omelette, Salmon & Salad with Balsamic Dressing.  Everything all ready to go but we have a slight problem with the Balsamic Vinegar in our cupboard......

Yeah thats right... that Balsamic aint going anywhere or on anything!! :)


Now I know I live near the beach and I'm going to be really ungrateful here, but I'd give anything just to jump into a pool and cool down after a hard workout.  Paul and I have just been up to the running track and OMG it was *beep* HOT!  Check out the sweat! LOL

Paully after jogging 12 laps of the running track

I ran, jogged & walked 8 laps plus did my lunges & squats
 
My face will tell you how hard I worked - What a freak! haha

XX

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! that vinigar made me laugh! you look so pretty in the last pic! go you with your excersising and healthy eating bush, you should be very proud xx

    ReplyDelete