Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I *HEART* Beach Days

I couldn't imagine anyone not loving summer and going to the beach.  This year however hasn't been a great year for going to the beach because it has rained so much this summer.  Is it bad of me to say that I miss the drought just a little?  If it is, please ignore that last statement :)

I moved down near the beach about 2 years ago and have never looked back.  I used to travel nearly 1 hour to get to the beach and it was an effort.  Now I can just walk there.... If I can be bothered coz it's 3.7kms away.  Yep that's right, I was so excited about being so close I measured it.. hehe

Last Summer was great, I would start work early and get my day done and spend the late afternoon at the beach and usually stay for dinner.  This year sux!  I have no job atm and could be at the beach everyday if the weather would co-operate.  Because of the weather my 1st beach day wasn't until last Sunday.  

1st beach day of 2011

After the beach we had dinner at probably the most tasty and healthy
Fish & Chip shop -

 Fish Tank

Here's some photos of the amazingly fresh seafood you can get there....

You get a choice of grilled or fried for almost everything on the menu.  I suggest you try the Garlic Prawn Skewer & Grilled Scallops..... So So TASTY!

Oh and I nearly forgot to mention..... It's licensed!!!  ;)

XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment