Thursday, January 13, 2011

I want I want I want

I am in with this Sass & Bide skirt and I need some help from Blogland. 

I really really really want to buy it and it's even on SALE at the moment for $220 down from $490.... thats a good buy right? 

The problem I have is I resigned from my job and finish tomorrow (yippee) and may not have an income for the next month or 2.  But how do you say "No" to something your inlove with?  My Heart says - "Buy Buy Buy", but my Brain says - "Common be a good girl, just let it go and you dont really need it do you?"  STUPID BRAIN!!!



It looks great with the heels but I would really love to wear it more casually with black tights or leggings with strappy flats.  And up top with a pretty flowy white tee or singlet - NICE :)


XXX

3 comments:

  1. what size are u getting it in? cause if its my size i think u should def buy it!!! ;) you can wear it the casual way and i can wear it the dressed up way...maybe i could buy a share into it hehehe Loz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea!! If everyone owns a bit of it we can all enjoy it and it doesn't cost so much :) If I got it, it would be a size 40 which is a size 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. id love to be sensible, but i'm not, so I say GET IT!!! hehe! you'll regret it if you dont!!!!

    ReplyDelete