Sunday, January 16, 2011

Outlet Shopping

Nothing better then finding a fashion bargain!!  And when the weekend is upon us.... It's TIME TO SHOP!

What is so great now is that there are so many ways you can shop - Shopping Centres, Outlets & Online.  Today I'm going to share with you my favourite Outlets from Melbourne & some I've visited in the U.S.

MELBOURNE



6 Albert St, Preston



6 Albert St, Preston

63 Victoria Cresent, Abbotsford




141 Bridge Road, Richmond



AMERICA


A lot of credit card damage was done on my last visit
22 Courtlandt Street, New York



Bought a Calvin Klein leather Jacket here for $300 AUD - Amazing!
   875 South Grand Central Parkway Las Vegas, NV


Currently shopping for me has grounded to a halt as I am now not working, well not officially working for someone (ooooh there's a hint).  However I'm sure if I come accross a bargain I wont be able to help myself and I'll just have to sneak it in the house without Paul knowing...hehehe *evil laugh*


XXX

2 comments: