Saturday, March 26, 2011

I have a JOB... Time to SPEND!

Hi all

Been a very long time in between blogs.  I'm sure you have missed me terribly! ha ha

Been meaning to annonce via the BloggerliciousB Blog for a while that...

I GOT A NEW JOB! woohoo. 

Not only did I get a new job I got my DREAM job!  For nearly 10 years I was working in sales within the hardware industry.  Great people but I wasn't very into the products because I dont build things on the weekend or get out in the garden....EWW.  I'm now the National Field Sales Manager for a group of 6 Reps and 6 Agents at a company that supplies Homewares and Kitchen products into stores like DJ's, Myer, Freedom, Big W... the list goes on :)  This of course suits me better because I love decorating the house! 

Now that's just 1/2 of the excitingness (new word) of this Blog... 

New Job = Cashed Up & Time To Spend

I was going to smash out a shopping spree at Chaddy (yes I did say smash out) but I had such a big week of travelling for work (Brisbane & Sydney), so I'm stuffed.  Actually before I go on... What is the deal with everyone saying they're smashing things? Eg: Just smashed down a burger, Just smashed a gym session. haha.  Ok back to shopping.  So instead of going out I thought whats better then that..... ONLINE!  Some of my favourite online shopping spots are:







Today it was Sass & Bide doing the damage to my account.  Lucky for me thought they are having a sale and I was able to snap up some bargains.....

The Good Life pants - $140 :)

 
The Good News dress - $90  = BARGAIN!

 It's been a couple of months of no shopping so I feel pretty good after my little spree :)

XXOO

1 comment: