Saturday, February 5, 2011

Celebrating 1 Month

Happy 1 month to my Blog.  :)


 
It's like a relationshop where you celebrate your 1st month with your partner.  I'm surprised I have kept it going for a month because usually I can tire of things pretty quick.  I have however slowed the production of blogs a little.  When I started I was doing 1 blog at day, well I'm just not that interesting to do that LOL.

I really enjoy reading everyones comments, so please keep the coming.  I also love when I'm out and about and people are talking about reading my blog and to keep them coming because they are enjoying it.  The most talked about blog is definately "Project Lemon Tree".  I must say, that is my favourite too.  I also love the blog on "Linda the Maxi Dress Queen" and "The Dukan Diet".  If you haven't checked them out yet go to these links:




XXXX


1 comment:

  1. Congrats bushy keep up the good work, I'll be reading! xx

    ReplyDelete