Monday, February 14, 2011

All LOVED UP
on Valentines Day

So many people think that Valentines Day is a money making scheme.... well it is right?  The question I pose is that if it's a money making scheme of showing your love to your partner WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT!! 

I'm a Valentines tragic and have always celebrated it with my boyfriend.  If they dont like it, well they need to learn to like it because it is one of my non negotiables :) hehe.  I've been really lucky though, especially with Paul.  He is so sweet and always spoils me on Valentines Day. 

Some of the things I used to do when I was single was send a Valentines card as a secret admirer or look in the newspaper to see if there was a message in there for me.  I'm such a hopeless romantic!!

VALENTINES DAY 2011

Puzzle Card from Paully :)

Roses from Paully :)

Present from Paully :)

Love stamps from Paully :)

Lunch at T Gallant Winery

Beautiful day for beautiful views :)

Thanks Paully for making the day so special :)  I love you XXX

1 comment: